Thursday 29 January 2009

Happy Friday.....

it has been one of those weeks and I am glad that it is Friday. I am still to finish my tax return (which is due with the Inland Revenue tomorrow!), my car needs to be taxed also tomorrow, and my weekend is now full with kiddies parties, trips to the hairdresser, and a farewell drink with a good friend of mine who is moving to Northern Ireland on Sunday, and some quality family time with my husband and kids. Phew! - I am exhausted just typing about our weekend ahead.

Just time to squeeze in another before and after pic......




Have a fantastic weekend - hope it is full of fun!

OM x

1 comment:

  1. Olive - I love sneak peeking your process!
    How delightful!
    Do you play around with the colours much or do your already know what they will be?
    grins - Sally

    ReplyDelete