Saturday 19 December 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.......


This is how beautiful my hometown Edinburgh looks in winter - and I can tell you that we appear to be in the throws of winter today. Ice-y roads, snow falling as a blizzard and snowmen being made in our garden! My kids have been out in the snow for hours today, until their hands were bright red underneath their gloves. We don't really get to see snow like we have seen today so it is making us feel all very festive in the run up to the big man in the red suit visiting us next week.

Today has been a day for making soup and baking banana bread - I have even managed to get a bit of housework done and have washed floors and cleaned bathrooms (dull I know, but I feel great for having done it!!). It has been a lovely day for pottering and pondering. I have managed to catch up on the blogs that I read and have been inspired by each and every one of them. Looking ahead to next year, I am planning big things for my wee etsy shop and hope to get lots of new drawings done over the holidays.

Hope your hometown is bustling with festivities this weekend - enjoy!!

OM xx

No comments:

Post a Comment