Wednesday 16 December 2009

What a bad blogger I am!

I do apologise for letting this blog slip by the wayside - new year's resolution for 2010 is to get it right back on track! Here is a wee pic of a recent piece of work that I have for sale on Etsy.



Over the past couple of months, I have gone back to art school as an evening class and I have had such a great time. It has finished now for over the festive but I have learnt lots of new techniques and have learned how to visualise things differently to what I was doing before. It is funny how you get a bit stuck in your old ways so it was great to break from the mould a bit.

Hope you are all organised to the upcoming festivities - I have still so much in my head that I need to do before Christmas which involves getting my sewing machine out, getting baking and doing lots of wrapping!

Bye for now,
OM XX

No comments:

Post a Comment