Saturday 9 January 2010

Welcoming 2010!

Welcome 2010, I have been waiting for you to come around for a few months now. 2009 was a particularly challenging year for myself and my family so we have entered 2010 with a very positive, upbeat attitude. This is going to be a great year!

So far this year has been fun - we have had snow here in Edinburgh for almost a month now (we have never had snow that has lasted so long in my lifetime). Out kids have just LOVED it - sledging, snowman making and snowball fights a go-go.....

We are set to still have snow for at least another week, and to be honest I am getting quite used to it. Used to walking on compact slippy snow, used to driving on ice-y roads and am very much enjoying how beautiful everything looks covered in snow.

I am also happy to find myself in a teasury just now......



Many thanks to Rose Lullaby Dolls for putting my little round boy into her lovely treasury. She makes really truly lovely dolls!

Happy New Year to you all.

OM xx

No comments:

Post a Comment