Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentine's and cute vintage purses......

Happy Valentine's Day to all.

To me Valentine's day shouldn't just be a day to celebrate your love for your spouse or partner, it should be to celebrate your love for your family and friends too! We are just about to sit down to a wonderful family Valentine's breakfast which is being made by my husband as I type. Yumm!!

I also want to take time to show a couple of vintage purses which I bought on eBay on Friday, and they arrived yesterday (Saturday)! How speedy was that - I was just delighted to open up the package to see all of the vintage loveliness.....




and this one is a vintage sewing kit and manicure kit in one - how cool is that?



Wishing you all a lovely Valentine's day - our plan is a refreshing walk/play with the kids on the beach followed by a yummy Sunday roast - mmmmmm, can't wait......

OM xx

No comments:

Post a Comment